Our Doctor of Philosophy Leadership degree program is designed to further prepare and equip demonstrated leaders who show exceptional academic promise in the areas of research, teaching, leadership or management.
Our PhD in Leadership is intended for individuals who seek a research doctoral level program of study, taught from a biblical worldview perspective, which will enhance their career ministry in a church, faith-based non-profit organization, or business, or who are preparing for a teaching and/or leadership role in a higher education institution.
Our PhD in Leadership program has five distinct characteristics:
- Biblical Worldview Perspective - Research-based study in the fields of leadership, education, and social sciences is accomplished through the lens of a biblical worldview perspective.
- Designed for "Life Engaged Learners" - Earn a PhD in Leadership in three and 1/2 to four years without leaving your work or ministry, moving your family, or uprooting your life.
- Internet Enhanced Learning - Using a blended format (online and on campus), this program combines the academic quality you expect with the scheduling flexibility you want.
- Cohort Learning Community - Students will enter the program with a group of 12 to 18 other students resulting in genuine, rich and deep relationships that develop as students support and serve each other.
- Servant Leadership Philosophy - Biblical servant leaders possess a deep sense of purpose and are driven by the values that they hold: honesty, integrity, discipline, stewardship, worth and dignity of all people, and social responsibility.
Our cohort learning model, a blended face-to-face and internet enhanced learning experience, a biblical worldview perspetive, and the highest of educational quality, combine to create one of the most effective learning opportunities available to the doctoral student.
To learn more about the PhD in Leadership program, read the Program Prospectus, online at the Lancaster Bible College website or contact us at:
800-544-7335 ext. 8282